November 2 – 5, 2017
35 Governor Winthrop Boulevard
New London, CT 19047
Hotel Room Reservations: (860) 443-7000
ESAF rate $102 per night if made prior to November 4th. Mention the BLOCK CODE: “ESA”
Thursday November 2: Registration – 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM, Tour – 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM, using carpools from the hotel. The tour includes the Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center and the adjacent 17th Century Fort. A Native American lunch at the museum restaurant / café is available.
Friday November 3: Registration 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Sessions – 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Canadian American Friendship Party: 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Saturday November 4: Registration 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Sessions – 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Cash Bar from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Banquet Buffet- 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM, Chicken Parmesan, Baked Salmon or Eggplant rolletini. Package includes coffee, tea, ziti marinara sauce, house salad, bread, butter, Chef’s choice of potato, vegetable and dessert.
Guest Banquet Speaker: Dr. Kevin McBride, Mashantucket Pequot Museum, University of Connecticut
Sunday November 5: Registration 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM, Session times to be determined, Society meetings will be held in the morning at times to be determined.
A silent auction will be running all week.
Preliminary program: http://esaf-archeology.org/meetings.htm
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Registration: $40 or Student (with photo ID): $25
Vendor book room 8′ table: $25
* All registrations must be completed by October 20th.
To register, click on the link to the registration document and complete the form:
If you are paying by check:
1. Make out the check to MAS, print the completed form and send a copy with your payment to:
P.O. Box 700
Middleborough, MA 02346
If you are paying with a credit card or via PayPal:
1. Save the completed registration form and E-mail a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Click on the Donate button below and enter the requested information, you will receive a confirmation via E-mail.
* The button and some of the text that follows are labeled “Donate”. You are not making a donation you are paying for the meeting events. The use of the word “Donate” is part of the process that we are using.